(All times shown are Sydney time)

Friday 15th April
Parramatta v Canterbury (7:30pm, ANZ Stadium)
Gold Coast v Wests Tigers (7:30pm, Skilled Park)
Saturday 16th April
Manly v NZ Warriors (5:30pm, Brookvale Oval)
Sydney Roosters v Brisbane (7:30pm, Sydney Football Stadium)
North Queensland v Canberra (7:30pm, Dairy Farmers Stadium)
Sunday 17th April
Newcastle v Cronulla (2:00pm, Ausgrid Stadium)
Penrith v Melbourne (3:00pm, Centrebet Stadium)
Monday 18th April
South Sydney v St George-Illawarra (7:00pm,, ANZ Stadium)
St George
Nth Queensland
Wests Tigers
Sydney Roosters
NZ Warriors
South Sydney
Gold Coast
Wests Tigers returned to the winning list, and did it easily, with a comprehensive 30-6 win over South Sydney at
the Sydney Football Stadium on Friday night.
The Tigers were under the pump early, after Blake Ayshford knocked on 20 metres from his own line, giving the
Rabbitohs a scoring chance. And the Rabbitohs capitalised in the 4th minute, after Roy Asotasi had crashed
through the Tiger defenders before off-loading to an unmarked Chris Sandow for the easiest of tries. Sandow
converted his try and the Rabbitohs held an early 6-0 lead. But it would be their only score for the match.
After Sandow’s try, the Tigers began to make more ground from their sets, inching closer to the Rabbitohs’ line;
and after 17 minutes Benji Marshall breached the line, strolling through some insipid defence to score under the
posts; and scores were locked at 6-6.
For 20 minutes it was end-to-end play, both sides looking for an opening but coming up empty. Both sides let
themselves down with some errors and knock-ons, but both sides defended well and provided no openings for
the other. But four minutes before half time, the Rabbitoh defence wavered, and Robbie Farah evaded three
tackles before finding Wade McKinnon for a try under the posts that would give the Tigers a 30-6 half time lead.
Benji Marshall attempted a field goal as the half time siren sounded, but the distance was too far out for the kick
to be a chance of succeeding.
The floodgates threatened to open in the ten minutes after the break. The Tigers monopolised possession,
forcing repeat sets and twice they would cross the line to score. Mitch Brown crashed over in the corner, and
then Simon Dwyer raced through to score under the posts and give the Tigers a 22-6 lead.
On the hour, the Rabbitoh frustration was kicking in and a string of penalties gave the Tigers even more
possession. After pressing the line after several penalties and not getting through, Benji Marshall elected to take
the two points on offer, which boosted the margin to three converted tries.
Looking for an additional buffer, Marshall attempted a field goal, which was waved away. But the Tigers would
increase their lead when Simon Dwyer crashed through for his second try. Marshall, who had been the star
performer all night, had no trouble with the conversion; but soon blotted his copybook by incurring the wrath of
the referee and his game finished early after being banished to the sin bin with five minutes to go. But even with
the Tigers finishing a man short, the Rabbitohs were unable to penetrate the line, and the final siren sounded to
complete a 30-6 victory by the Tigers.
Wests Tigers 30 def South Sydney Rabbitohs 6
Tigers : Tries – S Dwyer 2, B Marshall, M Brown, M McKinnon. Goals – B Marshall 5/6. Field Goals
B Marshall 0/2.
Rabbitohs : Tries – C Sandow. Goals – C Sandow 1/1.
Referees – A Klein, A Devcich. Crowd – 22,677 at Sydney Football Stadium.

North Queensland returned to the winning list at Dairy Farmers Stadium on Friday night when they recorded a 22-
12 win over a disappointing Gold Coast Titans.
The Cowboys found themselves with the majority of possession early, helped along by a string of penalties. And
after 9 minutes, Willie Tonga found himself at the end of the set of passes to score in the corner. And a
sensational conversion from the sideline by Johnathan Thurston added the extra two points.
Five minutes later, the Cowboys were in again, when Thurston charged down a kick on the fifth tackle and ran
50 metres to score under the posts. But having done the hard conversion a few minutes earlier, Thurston then
stuffed up the easy kick, keeping the score at 10-0.
A possible Titans try was disallowed by the video referee after replays a knock-on. And instead it was the
Cowboys who would score next, Gavin Cooper pushing through some ordinary Titan defence. And before half
time the Cowboys had another try, a lightning pass by Thurston setting up Matt Bowen and giving the Cowboys
a 22-0 lead at half time.
It could have been even more one-sided after half time, when Johnathan Thurston chased a bomb and juggled it
before planting it over the Titans’ line, but a knock-on was detected by the video referee.
Steve Michaels finally got the Cowboys on the board at the hour mark. Michaels took on Matt Bowen, running
around him to wrong-foot the Cowboy and then finding an open try-line in front of him. Scott Prince added the
extras to give the Titans some hope, and the Titans continued to press. But the Cowboys defended resolutely,
and as the clock ran down it became increasingly apparent that the Cowboys had done enough to win. Esikeli
Tonga crossed the line in the 79th minute, but by then it was too late.
North Queensland Cowboys 22 def Gold Coast Titans 12
Cowboys : Tries – M Bowen, J Thurston, W Tonga, G Cooper. Goals – J Thurston 3/4.
Titans : Tries – S Michaels, E Tonga. Goals – S Prince 2/2.
Referees – B Cummins, T De las Heras. Crowd – 13,651 at Dairy Farmers Stadium.

After starting the season with three straight losses, the New Zealand Warriors won their second game in a row
when they defeated an unimpressive Sydney Roosters side 24-12 at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday evening.
In heritage round, both sides wore old strips; and the Maori drummers provided the background noise for the
evening. The big Warriors pack landed some big collisions on their Rooster counterparts early, but it would be the
Roosters who would open the scoring; BJ Leilua finding room to move before offloading to Shaun Kenny-Dowall
who ran 90 metres to score. But just a few minutes later, Krisnan Inu chased down a grubber from Feleti Mateo
to give the Warriors a quick reply and tie the scores up at 6-6.
The Roosters worked hard, and went close to scoring with Phil Graham being tackled just centimetres short of
the line. But from the play-the-ball, it was sent out to Todd Carney who knocked on, and the scoring chance
was lost. And instead it was the Warriors who would take the lead before half time, with Lewis Brown going
through some feeble defence to score.  The conversion was unsuccessful, and the Warriors led 10-6 at the break.
Shortly after half time, the Warriors were in again, when Lance Hohaia dodged the Rooster tacklers to score
under the posts. But the Roosters soon hit back after a solo effort by Mitchell Pearce resulted in a try that cut
the margin back to 16-12.
But the Roosters then fell away badly, making a string of unforced errors that gave the Warriors a lopsided
possession count. Krisnan Inu was twice denied tries by the video referee, but a Warriors try looked inevitable,
and eventually Shaun Berrigan found the line to score. With James Maloney adding the conversion, and then a
penalty goal shortly afterwards, the Warriors’ lead increased to 24-12, a bridge too far for the error-prone
New Zealand Warriors 24 def Sydney Roosters 12
Warriors : Tries – S Berrigan, L Hohaia, K Inu, L Brown. Goals – J Maloney 4/5.
Roosters : Tries – M Pearce, S Kenny-Dowall. Goals – B Anasta 2/2.
Referees – J Robinson, C James. Crowd – 14,645 at Mt Smart Stadium.

Cronulla suffered their first home defeat of 2011, conceding a try at the death to go down 19-13 to Manly on
Saturday night.
The Sea Eagles had an early scoring shot, after a kick from Kieran Foran put Steve Matai within scoring range, but
the video showed Matai knocked on and didn’t correctly ground the ball. Instead it was the Sharks who would be
first to score, with Paul Gallen being brought down just before the line on the fifth tackle. After playing the ball,
the Sea Eagles anticipated a kick, but instead the ball was thrown out wide for an unattended Matthew Wright
to walk in and score the easiest of tries. John Williams was unable to convert the try, but a penalty goal shortly
before half time put the Sharks six points clear and a field goal to Wade Graham on the stroke of half time saw
the Sharks take a 7-0 lead into the rooms at the break.
The Sea Eagles were struggling to get into the contest, a run of unforced errors and silly penalties holding them
back from mounting any form of challenge at the Sharks. And after the break the Sharks extended their lead,
Kade Snowden drawing three Sea Eagle defenders before offloading to Stuart Flanagan to give the Sharks a 13-0
lead with 23 minutes to go.
The clock ticked past the hour mark, and few could have imagined the Sea Eagles would win from there. The
Sea Eagles scored in the 62nd minute, an unconvincing farcical try involving a freak bounce after a kick from Jamie
Lyon and eventually found Kieran Foran for the try. Daly Cherry-Evans converted, but the Sea Eagles still trailed
But with 10 minutes to go, suddenly the game was in contention after a solo effort from George Rose. But the
clock was ticking down, the Sea Eagles still trailing by a point and struggling to find a way through. With a minute
to go, Cherry-Evans put a field goal over, giving the Sea Eagles the last set of regulation time, the game looking
set to go to golden point.
But instead the final set resulted in a Manly try, with Jamie Lyon chipping the ball forward, the ball sitting up on
the bounce for Michael Oldfield to gather and score. It was heartbreak for the Sharks but jubilation for Manly,
after the Sea Eagles had stolen a game that never looked winnable until the final moments.
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 19 def Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13
Sea Eagles : Tries – G Rose, K Foran, M Oldfield. Goals – D Cherry-Evans 3/3. Field Goals – D
Cherry-Evans 1/1.
Sharks : Tries – S Flanagan, M Wright. Goals – J Williams 2/3. Field Goals – W Graham 1/1.
Referees – M Cecchin, S Lyons. Crowd -15,133 at Toyota Stadium.

Penrith promoted their home clash against Canberra heavily, with this year marking the 20th anniversary of their
first title when they defeated the Raiders in the grand final of 1991. And the Panthers had more reason to
celebrate, in a far more one-sided clash, when the 2011 Penrith side was untroubled in recording a 36-10 win
over the Raiders on Saturday night.
An early penalty gave the Panthers attacking position, and David Simmons went over in the corner to open the
scoring after just 4 minutes. And at the 10 minute mark Simmons had a double on the board, after Blake
Ferguson fumbled a kick downfield, gifting the Panthers a set with the line in front of them.
Matt Orford, in his first season with the Raiders after a stint in England, turned back the clock with some individual
brilliance that caught the Penrith defenders off-guard, drawing and wrong-footing the Panthers before offloading
for Reece Robinson to score in the corner. But Jason Crocker was unable to convert, the Panthers retaining a 12-
4 advantage.
A kick forward from Michael Jennings on the fifth tackle took a lucky bounce, and fell into the arms of Travis
Burns, giving the Panthers another easy try. But it would be the last score for the first half, as the Canberra
defence tightened at last. Michael Gordon had a chance to score a penalty goal as the half time siren sounded,
but it was from a long way out on a tight angle and the kick went nowhere near the uprights.
With the Panthers leading 18-4 at half time, the Raiders needed a good start in the second half to get back into
the contest. And it came when Josh McCrone put up a bomb, which Daniel Vidot flew high to collect and score
under the posts. Croker added the extras to cut the margin to 8 points. Shortly afterwards, Thurling broke
through the Panther defence and ran 60 metres before being run down just metres from the line; but the
Raiders were unable to make any impact during the remainder of the set and the Penrith lead remained intact.
David Simmons brought up his hat-trick, after a break from Michael Jennings. And on the hour, Michael Gordon
found an opening to add another try. The Panthers were home, and the Canberra misery continued. The icing
on the cake came in the final minute, with big prop Petero Civoniceva crashing through the Canberra defences
for a try that blew the final score out to 36-10.
Penrith Panthers 36 def Canberra Raiders 10
Panthers : Tries – D Simmons 3, P Civoniceva, T Burns, M Gordon. Goals – M Gordon 6/7.
Raiders : Tries – R Robinson, D Vidot. Goals – J Croker 1/2.
Referees – G Badger, B Suttor. Crowd – 10,229 at Centrebet Stadium.

Melbourne took on Parramatta at AAMI Park on Sunday afternoon. For Parramatta coach Steven Kearney, it saw
him line up against Craig Bellamy for the first time after having been Bellamy’s assistant in recent seasons. But it
was the master humiliating the apprentice, as the Storm dominated from start to finish to record a convincing 38-
0 victory.
There were some heavy hits for both sides early, but Cooper Cronk turned on an individual effort for the opening
try. And ten minutes later, Adam Blair charged over for the second try; and with Cameron Smith converting both
tries, the Storm held an early 12-0 lead.
The Eels had a scoring chance when Lasalo made a break and dived over the line, but the video referee ruled he
incorrectly grounded the ball and the try was disallowed. The Eels were on the attack and launched a period of
sustained attack on the Melbourne line, but were unable to penetrate it. And against the run of play, the Storm
were next to score. Cooper Cronk kicked the ball high on the last tackle, Cameron Smith going up to knock the
ball back to Beau Champion for a try in the corner. And Champion made it a double with a try in the corner in the
final minute before the break, to give the Storm a 22-0 advantage at half time.
The Storm scored again shortly after the break when Anthony Quinn went over in the corner. And on the hour,
Billy Slater wrong-footed the Parramatta defence to score; and the game was safe for the Storm. Matt Duffie’s
try was the icing on the cake, completing an afternoon of complete dominance for Melbourne.
Far from a drop down the ladder that was expected of the Storm this season, having been forced to let some
key players go after last year’s salary cap scandal, the Storm retain a share of the competition lead.
Melbourne Storm 38 def Parramatta Eels 0
Storm : Tries – B Champion 2, C Cronk, B Slater, A Blain, A Quinn, M Duffie. Goals – C Smith 4/6, G
Widdop 1/1.
Eels : Tries – Nil. Goals – Nil.
Referees – T Archer, A Shortall. Crowd – 11,805 at AAMI Park.

A rare NRL match at the SCG saw a blockbuster crowd of 31,122 brave wet conditions as Canterbury took on St
George. And the defending champions had an afternoon out to remember, to record a 25-6 victory.
It was end to end in the early exchanges, both sides feeling each other out; and it took nearly 20 minutes
before either side troubled the scorers. But eventually it was the Dragons who would get on the scoreboard,
Matt Cooper finding himself on the end of a string of passes to score in the corner. Jamie Soward added the
extras, and a penalty goal shortly afterwards, too see the Dragons to an 8-0 lead.
The Dragons had repeat sets shortly before half time, but were unable to get over the Bulldogs’ line. With time
running out before half time, Jamie Soward took the opportunity to add one more point to the Dragons’ lead
with a field goal, that gave the Dragons a 9-0 lead at half time.
The rain got even heavier as the second half got under way, and ball handling was difficult. A knock on from the
Bulldogs in the tricky conditions gave the Dragons a set from inside the Bulldogs’ 20, and Matt Cooper capitalised
to score his second try.
On the hour the Bulldogs got on the board. A chip kick by Ben Barba bounced off the upright, and Chris Payne
pounced on the rebound to place the ball down; and after a long deliberation the video referee awarded the try.
Bryson Goodwin added the extras to reduce the Dragons’ lead to 15-6.
The Bulldogs were again on the attack, looking to get back into the contest; but Darius Boyd ended the chances
of a comeback with an intercept and running 90 metres to score. And in the final minutes, Mark Gasnier crossed
for the Dragons to complete a comfortable win. By now the rain was absolutely torrential, completing what had
been a miserable afternoon for the Bulldogs. But there was no disputing the St George dominance, and the odds
of the Dragons recording back to back titles are getting shorter by the week.
St George-Illawarra Dragons 25 def Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 6
Dragons : Tries – M Cooper 2, M Gasnier, D Boyd. Goals – J Soward 4/5. Field Goals – J Soward
Bulldogs : Tries – C Payne. Goals – B Goodwin 1/1.
Referees – S Hayne, G Sutton. Crowd – 31,122 at SCG.

It was a wet Monday night at Suncorp Stadium when Brisbane hosted Newcastle; and the Broncos continued
their impressive defensive record for 2011 when they held the Knights to a solitary try and recorded a 17-6
It took just three minutes for the Broncos to get on the board, Peter Wallace putting up a bomb which was
collected by Jack Reed in the corner. Corey Parker was unable to convert, and give minutes later the Knights
found themselves in front; with Corey Paterson finding no contest when chasing a bomb and putting the ball
down. Kurt Gidley’s conversion put the Broncos 6-4 ahead.
At 15 minutes, the Broncos were back in front, when Matt Gillett crashed over to score, giving the Broncos an 8-
6 advantage. And that’s how the score would remain until half time, as the ball became more slippery and the
ground became heavier; and both sides struggled to get any grip on the ball.
Shortly after the break, the Broncos won a scrum, and Darren Lockyer passed to Gerard Beale who faced minimal
opposition to score. Again Corey Parker was unable to convert, and the Broncos were 12-6 ahead.
The Knights tried hard to fight back and twice crossed the line; but both Richard Fa’aoso and Adam MacDougall
were denied tries by the video referee. The Knights enjoyed plenty of the ball, but were unable to achieve any
points during their strong period of play. And with five minutes to go, Darren Lockyer put a field goal over giving
the Broncos a seven-point buffer and all but putting the game out of Newcastle’s reach.
Reed brought up his double in the final minute to put the icing on the cake. Despite a shocker of an evening
with the boot by Corey Parker, who finished with 1 from 4, it was Brisbane’s night and with their strong defence
the Broncos remain top of the ladder. The Broncos are yet to concede a point in the second half of any game
this season.
Brisbane Broncos 17 def Newcastle Knights 6
Broncos : Tries – J Reed 2, M Gillett, G Beale. Goals – C Parker 0/4. Field Goals – D Lockyer 1/1
Knights : Tries – C Paterson. Goals – K Gidley 1/1.
Referees – J Maxwell, P Haines. Crowd – 24,522 at Suncorp Stadium.
NRL Round 1 2008
NRL Round 2 2008
NRL Round 3 2008
NRL Round 4 2008
NRL Round 5 2008
NRL Round 6 2008
NRL Round 7 2008
NRL Round 8 2008
NRL Round 9 2008
NRL Round 10 2008
NRL Round 11 2008
NRL Round 12 2008
NRL Round 13 2008
NRL Round 14 2008
NRL Round 15 2008
NRL Round 16 2008
NRL Round 17 2008
NRL Round 18 2008
NRL Round 19 2008
NRL Round 20 2008
NRL Round 21 2008

NRL Round 1 2009
NRL Round 2 2009
NRL Round 3 2009
NRL Round 4 2009
NRL Round 5 2009
NRL Round 6 2009
NRL Round 7 2009
NRL Round 8 2009
NRL Round 9 2009
NRL Round 10 2009
NRL Round 11 2009
NRL Round 12 2009
NRL Round 13 2009
NRL Round 14 2009
NRL Round 15 2009
NRL Round 16 2009
NRL Round 17 2009
NRL Round 18 2009
NRL Round 19 2009
NRL Round 20 2009
NRL Round 21 2009
NRL Round 22 2009

NRL Round 1 2010
NRL Round 2 2010
NRL Round 3 2010
NRL Round 4 2010
NRL Round 5 2010
NRL Round 6 2010
NRL Round 7 2010
NRL Round 8 2010
NRL Round 9 2010
NRL Round 10 2010
NRL Round 11 2010
NRL Round 12 2010
NRL Round 13 2010
NRL Round 14 2010
NRL Round 15 2010
NRL Round 16 2010
NRL Round 17 2010
NRL Round 18 2010

NRL Round 1 2011
NRL Round 2 2011
NRL Round 3 2011
NRL Round 4 2011
NRL Round 5 2011
NRL Round 6 2011
NRL Round 7 2011
NRL Round 8 2011
NRL Round 9 2011
NRL Round 10 2011
NRL Round 11 2011
NRL Round 12 2011
NRL Round 13 2011
NRL Round 14 2011
NRL Round 15 2011
NRL Round 16 2011

Photo Gallery - Round 6 08,
Roosters v Newcastle

Photo Gallery - Rnd 12 08.
Roosters v Wests Tigers

Photo Gallery - Rnd 8 09
Parramatta v North Qld

Photo Gallery - Rnd 1 2010
Wests Tigers v Manly

Photo Gallery - Rnd 2 2010
Souths v Gold Coast

Photo Gallery - Rnd 2 2010
Roosters v Wests Tigers

Photo Gallery - Rnd 4 2010
Souths v Bulldogs

Photo Gallery - Rnd 6 2010
- Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

Photo Gallery - Rnd 6 2010
- Parramatta v Souths

Photo Gallery - Rnd 8 2010
- Wests Tig v Syd Roosters

Photo Gallery - Rnd 10
2010 - Bulldogs v St George

Photo Gallery - Origin I
2010 - NSW v Queensland

Photo Gallery - Rnd 13
2010 - Bulldogs v W Tigers

Photo Gallery - Rnd 13
2010 - Souths v Nth Qld

Photo Gallery - Origin III
2010 - NSW v Queensland

Photo Gallery - Rnd 19
2010 - Souths v St George

Photo Gallery - Rnd 20
2010 - Souths v Warriors

Photo Gallery - Rnd 23
2010 - Bulldogs v Raiders

Photo Gallery - Rnd 1 2011
- Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

Photo Gallery - Round 13
2011 - W Tigers v Newcstle

Photo Gallery - Round 15
2011 - Souths v Gold Coast

Photo Gallery - Round 18
2011 - P'matta v W Tigers

Photo Gallery - Round 24
2011 - Souths v Nth Qld

Photo Gallery - Qual Final
2011 - W Tigers v St George

2009 Grand Final Day pics
Under 20s
Pre-Match Entertainment
NRL Grand Final
Post-Match Presentations

2010 Grand Final Day pics
Under 20s
Pre-Match Entertainment